Broadspectrum (BRS) is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the care and welfare, resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the opportunities and support you need to build a successful career.
Broadspectrum currently has an opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager (FM) to coordinate the day-to-day running and monitoring of all facilities relating to nbn’s South Australia and Northern Territory technical, office and depot spaces in accordance with contract deliverables, including attending to after-hours tasks as required.
The State FM will provide support to the Contract Manager, Operations Manager and the broader Facilities Management team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Develop technical and strategic relationships with external (client, independent third parties, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants) and internal stakeholders (operations, procurement, operational excellence and finance) to yield satisfactory contract performance outcomes.
- Manage and monitor all BRS contracted Planned and Unplanned Maintenance, including work necessary for all specified nbn sites and associated plant and equipment as per the contract deliverables
- Undertake planned routine quality and compliance inspections of the services provided by BRS and associated sub-contractors at all assigned sites and provide reports detailing the quality of the hard and soft services maintenance in regards to scope and specification.
- Work alongside nbn teams in nbn office premises providing facilities support, and engaging in transparent and frequent communications with the nbn Facilities team.
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of services within each area of operation to achieve contractual KPI’s
- Follow up Reactive Maintenance work order completion to achieve contractual KPI’s
- Follow up Preventative Maintenance work order completion to achieve contractual KPI’s
- Coordinate planned and reactive works performed by BRS contractors and prepare Facilities Bulletins to inform nbn stakeholders as required.
- Manage the CAP (nbn’s FM discretionary budget) spend in respect of the assigned buildings and ensure the appropriate approvals are sought prior to works being commenced.
- Assist the BRS Asset Manager to manage the Security and Building Management System (BMS) Service Contractor (Honeywell) in relation to Security and BMS related site incidents and work orders generated for the assigned sites.
- Facilitate and coordinate works performed by Landlord contractors inside nbn premises and inform the nbn site Local Area Contact (LOC) of the works to be performed and any impact.
- Work in conjunction with nbn’s certifier, Total Essential Services Group (TESG) and the BRS Asset Manager to ensure the nbn premises obtain annual building certification in relation to Essential Safety Measures (ESM)
- On behalf of nbn, coordinate base building management requirements in conjunction with the landlord representative to ensure the activities are completed in a timely manner
- Hold a monthly operation meeting with a nbn state Facilities Coordinator, keep minutes and upload minutes to nbn’s Visual Vault IT system.
- Hold meetings with nbn leased Building Managing Agents where applicable to address maintenance issues related to nbn leased premises.
Key Experience and Skills
- Very strong understanding of workplace HSE principals
- Demonstrated Customer Service based experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and strong participative team member interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide the necessary guidance to team members/ sub-contractors as applicable to the role
- Self-starter; ability to work autonomously, using own initiative and drive whilst maintaining BRS core values and principals
- Previous experience in Facility Management
- Exposure to large Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems ideally SAP or similar
- Problem solver
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of qualifications and proof of Citizenship. You must be an Australian Citizen and be able to obtain an ADF Clearance.
Broadspectrum is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to recruit and appoint the best available person regardless of sex, age, religion, race, marital status, nationality, sexual orientation or disability