The Broadspectrum Village Services team provides comprehensive Village management services including but not limited to facilities maintenance, land management, asset management, domestic services, administration, security, wellbeing and catering.
Due to recent investment into the expansion of Village Services offerings, Easternwell are taking internal expressions of interest for Village Services Managers.
The role will be a full time, permanent position. Locations will be dependent on the location of future village camps, so please include a cover letter which details your interest and outlines the areas in which you would be prepared to relocate or travel to.
ABOUT THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing the Village Services Management team and Customers with a single point of contact for all related services being provided on that Village, or in support of it.
- Coordinating all joint Village activities and services for the Village, so that all work is performed cohesively, and with a common, integrated service delivery goal.
- Integrating and coordinating the activities of other Service Providers, such as sub-contractors, into the broader services being provided by Village Services.
- Managing, directing and controlling the Village Services tasking and team IAW the relative Village Contract
- Providing advice to the Village Services Management Team on local issues affecting the overall performance of operations.
- Responsible for the overseeing, reporting and advising on the Village profit and loss statements
- Contributing to meeting required targets and management of the Village budget.
- Managing, leading and taking overall responsibility for all HSE, Financial, Commercial, Recruitment and HR, Business Improvement and Contract Performance Management activities and issues on the Village.
- Acting as the principal Village representative and managing local issues and complaints resolution.
- Acting as a role model for a positive HSE culture in the workplace; encourage people managers and team leaders in their business unit to do the same
- Tertiary Qualification in Frontline Management/Business Management or equivalent professional experience
- A high level of demonstrated management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working within a high pressure, collaborative and consultative work environment.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a high performing member of a team.
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills.
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
If you feel that you have some of the skills detailed above, please submit your application via the "apply" link.
We acknowledge the importance of ours people’s diverse experiences, talents and culture that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.