Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Reporting to the HRSC Manager - Transactional Services you will successfully deliver ANZ HR Service Centre support and HR transactions to the business across the employee lifecycle including (but not limited to) the creation of Contracts of employment, arranging pre-employment medicals, on boarding new employees, managing employee records and HR Service Centre reporting.
Key responsibilities includes (not limited to):
- Action all ANZ HR transitional requests accurately and within SLA
- Ensure all follow ups and escalations are actioned in a timely manner
- Ensure all employee files are accurately maintained
- Disciplined use of the Enquiry Management System to ensure accurate reporting
- Manage business related issues for the Recruitment Success Factors module related to ANZ transactional activities
- Deliver excellent customer service in all ANZ HR transactional interactions
- Ensure all process documentation used is current and accurate
- Ensure all Business Communication related to HRSC is current. Includes the InfinNet, Team Site, Quick Reference Guides, Forms
- Prepare/provide insights and develop actions for ANZ transactional Reporting for inclusion for all forums as required
- Assist in the transition of new services to HR Service Centre
Key Experience & Skills Required:
- A relevant Degree in HR or a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team is essential to this role.
- Excellent customer service skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and confidently both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrated experience of establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with strong personal drive to deliver value added customer service is instrumental to this this role.
- Previous experience in Share point is preferred.
Click apply including your cover letter and resume outlining your relevant experience with this fantastic opportunity!
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 105629