Broadspectrum are an operations, maintenance and services organisation operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors.
The company has a longstanding partnership with the Australian Defence Force and are now looking to appoint an Estate Management and Operational Services (EMOS) Manager for RAAF Base Williams in Laverton. In this role you will be providing Defence Base Services Managers and Defence uniformed customers with a single point of contact for all Broadspectrum related services being provided on that base.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating all joint Broadspectrum activities and services for the base so that all work is performed cohesively, and with a common, integrated service delivery goal.
- Acting as the Broadspectrum Services custodian of the joint cooperation deed with Defence and other contractors.
- Providing advice to National Service Line Managers on local issues affecting the overall performance of operations.
- Responsible for overseeing the base profit and loss statements and contributing to meeting required targets and management of the site budget.
- Managing, leading and taking overall responsibility for all HSE, Financial, Commercial, Recruitment and HR, Business Improvement and Contract Performance Management activities and issues on base.
- Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive and fair work environment, free from discrimination, bullying and harassment.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Tertiary Qualification in Business Management or equivalent professional experience.
- A high level of demonstrated management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working within a high pressure, collaborative and consultative work environment.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a high performing member of a team.
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills.
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- To perform this role, you must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance. As a result of this requirement the incumbent must be an Australian Citizen.
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, cover letter and any relevant qualifications.
Broadspectrum is an equal opportunity employer and we strive to recruit and appoint the best available person regardless of sex, age, religion, race, marital status, nationality, sexual orientation or disability