AustralianSuper is for all Australians and businesses; we put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. More than 2.2 million members trust us to invest more than $155 billion on their behalf.
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we’re happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
Here’s where you come in…
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking Senior Investment Application Support Analyst, who will be responsible for designing; developing; deploying; enhancing; maintaining; and supporting the Department’s investment platform solutions. Reporting to the Manager, Investments Service and Operations, this role represents an outstanding opportunity to undertake the role of Super User for a nominated set of core Investment Applications in order to support the end user.
- Triage Investment Application support incidents to identify the appropriate support functions to remediate and resolve end user issues;
- Have accountability for the co-ordinating incidents and requests to third party vendors (where appropriate), working on root cause analysis of problems, planning and reviewing the corresponding change requests;
- Monitor the status and progress toward resolution of Investment application and integration Incidents, liaising between customers, the Funds Shared Technology Services and external vendors;
- Ensure all customer interactions are accurately recorded and managed within the Enterprise ITSM system (Cherwell) so that meaningful management reporting can be produced on the operational effectiveness of the business and technology support functions;
- Identify and log problems associated with Investment applications; their integration with other applications ; their dependent infrastructure; and enterprise technology services which are considered critical to the successful daily operations of the investment business.
- Advanced technical knowledge, understanding and ability to troubleshoot, support, maintain and enhance business applications used in financial services:
- Portfolio and Order Management Systems e.g.: Eze OMS, Blackrock Aladdin, Charles River, Bloomberg AIM;
- Execution Management Systems e.g. Bloomberg (EMSX, TSOX, SEF), FXall, FX Connect, Yeildbroker;
- Data Management / Data warehouses e.g. DST Anova, CADIS;
- Financial Market Data Systems e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters, Factset;
- FIX Networks, BT Radianz, NYSE Marketplace.
- Broad/ deep Investment & Investment Technology experience from within the Financial Service sector and more specifically Investment Management
- Advanced experience in technical support and troubleshooting (in particular technologies and applications listed above);
- Experience using service desk tools for managing incidents, service requests, knowledgebase, etc.;
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry, ideally in Banking or Superannuation.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Please note, this role is deemed to be an Access Person role. Disclosure and Personal Trading requirements apply to the successful candidate
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.