Marketing Manager - We offer flexible, part-time hours in the heart of Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
We are a growing Artificial Greenery Fit-out company based in Brookvale in the Northern Beaches that offers its employees a phone package, great wages and flexible, part-time hours.
The Company: Evergreen Walls is Australia’s leading specialist in the supply and installation of project greenery solutions. Our collection of premium greenery products includes modular green walls, custom vertical gardens, hanging vines, realistic artificial plants and bespoke planter boxes. We also specialise in commercial project greenery installations and can create semi-custom designs built to your preference. We are known for the great care we take with some of Australia’s largest brands and employees alike.
- Our business has grown to become the experts in commercial greenery fit outs in just 3 years
- We already have a strong brand and online presence that we are aiming to enhance with a new marketing strategy
- We believe in honesty, accountability and investing in people and their development
- The Position: We’re looking for a Part-time Marketing Manager. The pay range we’re offering is $25-$40 p/hour depending on experience.
- We offer flexible, part-time hours (Mon-Fri)
- We also a phone package
- Must have marketing experience or qualifications
- Will be able to clearly plan and execute marketing strategies
- Have a keen interest in Inbound Marketing and Lead Generation
- Manage our CRM system, generating new leads and nurturing clients
- Help with building marketing collateral
- Work with the management team to build a marketing budget
- Work closely with sales team to help hit targets
- Develop and execute a full marketing plan (online, email, social etc)
- Manage and outsource content creation
- Help to make digital changes when required
The Location: Evergreen Walls is based in Brookvale in Sydney. This is a great place to work because it’s close to Manly (and the beach), has great fitness and lunch options and is located close to the main B-line bus terminal.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay.
- Flexibility and support to stamp your authority on the role and company
- Reasonable, flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunities for on-the-job training and development