ANZSOG is recognised globally as a leading provider of executive-level education for the public sector. ANZSOG was created by government for government, with the active collaboration of its member universities.
- Postgraduate education incorporating the core disciplines that inform effective public administration.
- Executive education led by academics from the world’s leading education providers and senior officials from among ANZSOG’s ten member governments.
- Safe places for senior practitioners to discuss and draw practical learnings from theory, research and case studies, to inform policy debates and service delivery reform.
- Supportive environments for senior practitioners across Australia and New Zealand to learn from one another and build lasting professional networks, benefiting governments, communities and citizens.
- Research that addresses key contemporary issues in public administration, policy development and management where information is lacking.
- Capability building for not-for-profit organisations, which deliver services on behalf of government. For further information: https://www.anzsog.edu.au/
- At the core of our ethos is a deep and genuine care for good public administration, reflecting the aspirations of and our close relationship to our government owners.